Furry Fiesta 2022 will be held at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel in downtown Dallas, TX Thursday, March 17 - Sunday, March 20, 2022. Newly renovated, virtually every space in the hotel has been transformed. The Sheraton Dallas boasts world-class culinary experiences, over 220,000 sq ft of convention meeting space, and over 1800 redesigned guest rooms.
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
400 North Olive Street
Dallas, TX 75201 USA
Or call the reservations line at (888) 627-8191 and ask for the Texas Furry Fiesta room block.
Please see Sheraton Dallas COVID-19 policies at https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/daldh
Texas Furry Fiesta Room Rates are available through Monday, February 21, 2022. After this date, these rates are not guaranteed.
- Traditional King or Double Queen Room
- $179 per night + tax & fees
Junior Suite King or Double Queen $219 per night + tax & fees Executive Suite (Type assigned at check-in based on availability) $279 per night + tax & fees
Suites are currently sold out, but please continue to check back for more additions.
New for 2022
A deposit equal to 1 night’s stay plus taxes is required at time of booking. Your credit card will be charged within 48 hours after your reservation is made. If the credit card information given is invalid or the charge is declined, guests have 48 hours to update the reservation with a valid credit card. Otherwise, the reservation will be canceled.
If you cancel your reservation before February 14th, 2022 at 11:59 PM Central, your deposit will be refunded. On February 15, 2022, at 12:00 AM Central, the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Please visit https://www.marriott.com/hotels/fact-sheet/travel/daldh-sheraton-dallas-hotel/ for general information about the hotel such as room amenities, ice and laundry.
Q: Can I get a cheaper room at the Sheraton through another website or company?
- A: No. The Sheraton has agreed not to provide a lower room rate through any other group or company during Furry Fiesta’s dates. If you find a lower rate elsewhere, or if another company contacts you claiming to have a lower rate, please email details to [email protected] You’ve most likely encountered a scam, a bait-and-switch program, or a credit card fraudster. If you’ve already booked a room at the Sheraton through another company, please also send us the reservation confirmation number and name the reservation is under so we can confirm whether the reservation is genuine.
Q: What are the local tax rates?
- A: Sales tax is 8.25% on all local purchases. Hotel tax is 15.26% (6% state occupancy tax, 7% city occupancy tax, and 2.26%)
Q: What is the minimum age to reserve a hotel room?
- A: Anyone with a valid credit card or debit card can reserve a room. However, the person checking into the room must be at least 18 years of age.
Q: How can I make a special request for my reservation? (specific floors, connecting rooms, etc).
- A: Call Sheraton Reservations at 1-888-627-8191 for special requests. If you reserve online, you should also enter these types of requests in the reservations comment box to ensure the front desk sees them when you check in. But you should call Sheraton Reservations at 1-888-627-8191 to be sure they are acknowledged.
Q: Is there a deposit charged when I reserve a room?
- A: Yes. One night’s room rate plus tax will be charged as a refundable deposit when you reserve a room. After February 14th, 2022 at 11:59 PM Central, that deposit will become nonrefundable. The deposit will be applied to your bill at check-out.
Q: Is there a deposit or credit card hold required at check-in for incidentals?
- A: Yes. A card must be presented at check-in for incidental charges of $50 a night. It can be the same card used to reserve the room, or a different card. We recommend using a credit card so that your bank funds are not tied up.
Q: How do I get to the hotel and parking lots? How does parking work?
- A: We will have a new page for parking and travel information soon.
Q: Are refrigerators available?
- A: Every guest room has a mini-fridge in it.
Q: How much should I tip housekeeping?
- A: You should plan to leave $2 to $4 each day. Tip more if you’ve left a mess.
Q: Where can I distribute flyers?
- A: Flyers may be placed only on our designated message boards and on tables in convention space. You may not leave flyers in public spaces such as the hotel lobby, coffee shop, bar area, restaurant area, etc. All sign and flyer content must be PG-13 in nature.
Q: Can I ship items to the hotel to be waiting for me when I arrive?
- A: Yes. Receiving is performed by the in-hotel FexEx Office. More details soon.
Q: Will the swimming pool be open?
- A: Yes! The Marriott has a heated outdoor pool open every day from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM, year round. Towels are provided on-site.
Q: Can I get my room at the Sheraton for free if I keep it clean?
- Possibly! As housekeeping cleans your room each day, they will make note of exceptionally clean rooms. On Sunday, they will pick the room they believe was the cleanest every morning of it’s stay and give Furry Fiesta staff the name of the primary person on that room’s reservation. If that person is registered to attend Furry Fiesta, they will receive $179+tax per night for up to each of three (3) nights of their stay credited back to their bill. We’ll announce the winner or winners at closing ceremonies. (If they’ve already checked out and paid by then, the difference will be refunded to their credit card.)
Q: I don’t see my question here.
- A: Please email your question to [email protected]